Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Plastic hearts;

Vacancies for jobs are full,
too many people are interested.
If there are more jobs,
I'll post up again, thankyou (:
Well, woke up around two plus. Prepared to go to church, tried many clothes as i didnt know what to wear. Then bussed to Church, met sister then went to buy something then went to church. Slack slack then we all seperated in zones, played alot of games (: Then after that, cabbed home. Had dinner, bathe & then used computer.
I'll be changing my number sooooooonnnnnn !
Tags Replies
Jiahui: Hello ! Tagtag , (:
Hey, you're?

passerby: location at tampinesmart ar ?
Nahh ! (:
♥ , Jasmine: I tag you then you bo tag me back one , go die luhr asshole.
Tagged already luhr, what go die !
Darren: Juju piggy!
YOH! (:
weiyeow: hey yo ..... tagged yo ......
Heyhey, thankyou.
Magdeline: Sexyb!tch ! <3
My SEXYBITCHHHHHH !
Darren: Bedok+aljunied girl! Lol. Tagged! ^^
What bedok+aljunied girl?!