Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm trap inside this love game! D:




Well, woke up around seven plus today. Prepared to go to school, bussed to school. Waited for everyone to come then we bussed to Bukit Merah touch center for the programme. Then after the programme then after the programme, had birthday celebration (: Then we took the bus back to school, it was raining heavily. I stood in the rain wait for the damn cab. Cabbed back home, bathe & eat then sleep. Woke up, bathe & bussed to Tampines then went to Tampines Mart, did my work stuffs then went to Tampines Mall for dinner then home ! (: Chatted with Elaine on the phone, settled some stuffs. Gonna call Darren later (:
Tags Replies :
CHLOE ! :3: the show thing said
I'm not too sure which show actually.
SHIRLEYK;: SuperBaby! (L)
Superbabyyyyyy ! (:
-: Hi. What work is it? The one in your post. Mind telling? :D
I think its easier for me to tell you through MSN. x--loves@hotmail.com
Passerby: Er, where do you get your tanktops from?
Mango (:
♥ , Jasmine: you will miss me one mey? HMPH !
Ofcourse luhr !
Passerby,: What kind of work? :)
Add me up (: x--loves@hotmail.com
Passerby: Work as ?
Add me up too, x--loves@hotmail.com
weiyeow: hahahha dun ji du la .... finally dun need to stay inn this sch hahahahaha ...... tagged
Hahahh! (: make me jealous only luhr.
Elaine!♥: Hey Sisterrr !♥ I miss die you luhr hohr. Meet me soon or i will come down find you ! ;D Lovedieyou !♥
COPY ME! hahaha, missyoutoo & luvvdieyoutoo .(:
Yumiko: Heartie, tagged! (: <3
Hey, thanks for the tag yah! luvv
Darren: Daily daily tag! ^^
HEY ! THANKYOU (: