
.jpg)

Some peekcha-s of boys over flowers, Ji-hu & Kim-bum!
Today woke up about 5plus :) Power right?! ha. Woke up, then went to bathe then i ate lunch (: Watched teevee untill about 7plus, then i started using computer. Came online, chatted with many people (: Currently talking to Deardear on MSN & talking Sayang on the phone :) Now blogging :) School's reopening in like 2days time!
Taggs Replies
PB: Bloghopped! Anyways, tag.
oh? Thanks for the tag :) Your name is greatly appreciated!
Cel-!: Hey Juey !! Nice skin and blog pics , your sista looks so funneh !
Cel-!: btws , thanks for tagging me
Thanks :) & also Welcome.
weiyeow: naiton team mean swimming team ...
weiyeow: hahha tagged for today
Thanks.
{♥}vaneSASA: Deardear , (: i will take your promise , we will walk tgt till th end yeahs ? i will TRY to give up though its hard , I LOVE YOU canszxc !
{♥}vaneSASA: 我爱你 , 永远永远 . ♥ 不管发生了什么事,我们要一起走下去.
yahr, I love you (:
AMELIAAAAAA '♥: HELLO ! tagged, . Nice blogskin & Piks . Nah your long one !
Thanks (:
Atiqahh: Tagged ! gosh , IMY ! teehee. && sorry fer the lie. takecare Cutiepie[:
I miss you too :) Its okay! you take care too!
Taggs Replies
PB: Bloghopped! Anyways, tag.
oh? Thanks for the tag :) Your name is greatly appreciated!
Cel-!: Hey Juey !! Nice skin and blog pics , your sista looks so funneh !
Cel-!: btws , thanks for tagging me
Thanks :) & also Welcome.
weiyeow: naiton team mean swimming team ...
weiyeow: hahha tagged for today
Thanks.
{♥}vaneSASA: Deardear , (: i will take your promise , we will walk tgt till th end yeahs ? i will TRY to give up though its hard , I LOVE YOU canszxc !
{♥}vaneSASA: 我爱你 , 永远永远 . ♥ 不管发生了什么事,我们要一起走下去.
yahr, I love you (:
AMELIAAAAAA '♥: HELLO ! tagged, . Nice blogskin & Piks . Nah your long one !
Thanks (:
Atiqahh: Tagged ! gosh , IMY ! teehee. && sorry fer the lie. takecare Cutiepie[:
I miss you too :) Its okay! you take care too!


@szehuihui