Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I swear i'll give up


ELMO! Celeste.C drew it :) Grabbed it from her blog with permission!
Thanks :) Even though it don't really look like bt it looks abit like it :)
& its drawn by her! Its all hardwork :) loves!

Today woke up at 4plus. Woke up, went to wash up & i went to bathe :) After bathing, wen t to have my lunch & i watched teevee awhile then i started using computer. Watched some videos on the internet. Started watching teevee about 7plus. Watched until 10plus used computer again :) Did some editing to my blog. & now blogging :) Currently talking to Deardear. Shag!

I've really given up on you! Seriously,
I'm lost of words. bt why you guys doing this?
Just stop it will you? for once & for all.
Its disheartening! I'm sorry.

Taggs Replies
xiao yang: thanks for doing my blog..
welcome (:
♥`Jasmine says: So in (L) w Juey Lim
hah, I love you too (:
weiyeow: tagged .... so boring ... now going national team training hahaha tag before i go byee
national team training?
SYLVIA: hello! (:
Hello, thanks for tagging yawh!
BraNdon: Yoyo! Nice blog skin! (:
Thanks (:
♥`Jasmine says: Nice pics !
Thanks! (:
momo: woah. you eurasian huh? or pure chinese? how come got middle name?
why asking so much?
Erin♥: Sotong! Your blog is as nice as ever, Me love you!
Ha, thanks :) LOve you too :)
{♥}vaneSASA: Deardear , nice blog , i will try not to think too much bahs , loves .
Thanks :) yeahr that should be the way man! Loveszxc!
Jianhui: looks good
Thanks :)