Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I dont feel that school is reopening!


Today woke up at 5plus then went to wash up then went to bathe (: Mummy cooked today. After eating, watched teevee awhile then i went to play computer. Went online chatted with Deardear (: Then watched teevee again, watched some dog show! Rawksss! Then started using computer again. Currently talking on the phone with Elaine :) & blogging. Well, I forgot to blog about Michael Jackson's death yesterday. Rest in peace manszxc! Even though im not his fan bt i was one when i was young! His moonwalk rawks :) I'm sorry no peekcha of him, i dont wanna have a dead persons face on my blog. hah!
Taggs Replies
Ivan: tag (:
Thanks, next time tag long long one lehs!
♥`Jasmine says: PBT Sisterzxc !
Loveszxc!
123: sorry for not leaving my name, i just want to know if u fight wif freda. is it?
Well, its okay (: nahh, still in good terms with her!
{♥}vaneSASA: deardear , tagged , takecare , see you in school yeahs ? loveszxc !
Thanks :) you take care too yeah? LOVESZXC!
CHERYL: Jueyjueyjueyyy! Imy ! COME TO SAC SOON K! No wait. Wanna go out ? HAHA! Ily!
I miss you too :) I will! Schools' reopening in like the day after tomorrow? I love you too!