Thursday, April 14, 2011
A long term relationship always causes a longterm heartbreak. I wished i was never heartbroken before, I wished so many things didnt happen. There's so much obstacles in my life i could never overcome without. I fell everytime in the mids of it. I could never be able to stand on my feet without you guiding me along. I always prayed that you would realise how much i love you and how much you mean to me at the same time. Your pasts, My pasts & Our pasts doesnt matter, what matters most is that do we still love each other like before? Our answer would be the same. The very first day of our lovestory, it was pleasant until this day came. I wished i havent been to club that night, i was really harsh on you for what has happen. I kept telling myself i could get over you and there wouldnt be any patchingback for me and you. Up till now, i never failed to blame myself for the words i said and the actions i did to hurt you. Knowing that this is hurting you so much, its hurting my doubly now. I would really wanna turn things back now, I'm sorry honey. I'm loving you always.


@szehuihui