Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hi honeys, I'm finally back after sometime to post! Well, this would prolly be a short post without photos as I'm actually blogging using my phone. It's been awhile since I've last posted, my mind is kinda blank now. I've nothing much to post actually, alright! Yes, life's recently been awesome for me. And yes, to those who has been reading my blog post, I'm sorry that I haven't been replying to my comments on formspring, it's really flooded with questions and when I look at them it really turns me off. I would actually reply to some attractive ones, HAHA.

Life has been fine for me these few days but there's just some troubles here and there. Friends, yes friends. Girls are like that, seems like this kind of things happens to girls so often. But it's been some time since this kind of thing has happened, lost so much experience. Dontknow what I could do. Yes, there's an issue with me and Evangelyn. So just stop asking me about what happen. Whatever that has happened would be kept between me and her (:

Time's up! Its bedtime, goodnight readers! Will be back soon (: