Hi babies, i'm back to update my blog. I've been really upset these few days, pondering about the pasts. I've got pretty much things to rant! I have no idea how to start but, i think i should keep does people involve anonymous. I was thinking the night before this about many things, it has also involved in my pasts relationships. After thinking, i felt like i was cheated. I know, its my pasts i shouldnt ponder much but i feel really cheated. Or either, he did this on purpose... & what makes me even mad?! He's f.ing inarelationship with my ENEMY! fml. HAHA. I know after posting, this may make me seemed like i'm jealous of this issue but, FYI, I've got someone in mind. ♥ -D & Yes, my daddy's back today! This draws a starting line to my princess life! I'm waiting for my Iphone4, either this week or next week. Daddy's hestitating, so irritating. Its gonna be mine soon! (:
Gotta stop posting from now, really getting for of blogging & facebook (: I was actually requested by a few of my readers up at my formspring to update. Sorry for the lack of photos recently, school has started. Neglected this space and also my beloved cameraaaa! Will be back soon (:
UPCOMING EVENT!
SMOOVE PROUDLY PRESENTS:
ROMP VI ,"THE ULTIMATE DANCE PARTY"
8TH APRIL 2011 (FRIDAY)
DOORS OPEN 8PM SHARP
WAREHOUSE @ SCAPE. Tickets going out $25
DJ KZEE,DJ OHAN, EMCEES, S.O.F/Technick, a night to behold. ♥
What are you waiting for?! Get smoove, or die tryin'
Contact JueyNoelle @ 91004847 for tickets now!
"When all else fails, in SMOOVE we trust"


@szehuihui