


Yes, Zirca's event was on the 17th. It was awesome, They're more photos on facebook. I grabbed some of the photos to actually revive my blog. I wasnt the photographer of the photos above. But they were taken by my camera. Jayson was holding onto it cause i was too busy having fun! HAHA. Those who were there, yes, i was mad havoc. Its normal okayyy! Nextup, Photos of powerhouse! Vogue's EVENT!







Powerhouse was amazing, my ear got blocked midway. So i've got to get out of the club and also to catch some breathe. Afterevent, Vogue people got me high. I swear, i wasnt drunk. I was just high, but i just remember Ian, Chunhoe, Francis & Jayson tryna take care of me. Sweet maximum, :D After event, Ian and Francis sent me home (:
House Party over at Bihong's Birthday Chalet.


His chalet was super difficult to find, we lost our way there. Had to hail a cab, reach there. It was really boring. Waiting for deejays to come and stuffs. Before everything started, cut cake! The cake above was made by me okay, so sweet right? HAHA. I knowwwww. Everything started, lightings were the thing that spoilt everything. But it was still fun afterall. Happy 19th Birthday BIHONGG!
Out to JurongWest with baby!
Out to JurongWest with baby!

Gave school a miss!




Okay, I'm done with my blogpost! Someone is somehow rushing me, wanting to see my blog! Must put effort to blogging not COMPO! Understand ?! HAHHAA. Alright, this is the first time. I finished up my entry so quickly! Its okay 0446, I'm gonna rest awhile and go prepare for school. Will be back soon, by readers! :D


@szehuihui









