Photos taken with my itouch, I'm pretty sure its been a long time alrdy (: I took so long to upload them ! I think its more than a hundred, what a hardworking blogger ! There was actually tons of it but i deleted those ugly one, HAHA (: & Now that i'm free, i'm heree ! Hope to see my formspring super alive tooo. Really busy with working @ Adely's pushcart these few days, kinda fun actually (: Well, i got pay today ! Its only ahundred, super disappointed by the pay but who cares, i'm gonna work hard @ Adely's Pushcart ! (: Gonna get my polaroids these few daysss (: I've got nothing to blog about anymoreee, sad life ! I'll be back soon babies ! *wink*
Its takes months to love and years to forget
I dont want to be someone you'll forget,
cause i love you.


@szehuihui