Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Wednesday, December 1, 2010



Most recent photos taken with sissy ! (:
Was out with her movie few days back, getting really bored of Singapore ! Its such a small island, really got no where else to gooooo ! I just got my school books settled, it was so sweet of bbg'Annette to accompany me to get my school books, i still havent got my school uniform yet ! Ohwell, its the first year that i bought myself. It'll be the last i swear, was on a bad cold war with momsy. Poor me );

its been long since i've like every worked, goshhh! (: Gotta start this Friday, i'm excited, its a little unusual. Pay's coming up on the 5th, cant wait for it ! Gonna start thinking of things to shop. But the first thing i'm gonna get is my new dear polaroidcameraaa, i've got tons of films at home but not the cameraaa, *smiles*. & next will be my Adidas/Casio golden bracelet digital watch ! I'm fantically looking for the Adidas one, but no where on the world i could find it ): Every webby i go to are all out of stock, i'm not patient enough to wait ! SO, I'm gonna get it tomorrow with bby'Annette (: *inserthearts* ALSO, my dslr new lens ! I want it like asap, sick of the old one *winks*. HAHA . &&& I wanna book a chalet for me to spend my dear holidays, its ending soon, so i should find a day to get together with my friends for some FUN ! :D

I'm really looking forward for countdown event, promised babies i'd be there (; I'm also looking forward to those newbies coming in my school nextyearrr, wonder what kind of people will they be ! HAHA (: Christmas, 2011 & Chinese New Year's comingggg ! 2010 totally passed so fast !
& YES, Christmas & New Year shopping anyone ? (: HAHAHA.
I've got to end here, (:
Bye people, i'll be back soon ! *insertlotsofhearts* *winkwink*

Its only just a dream.