Christmas spent at Cine was terrific. Christmas carols was lighting up the excitement! Thought i would screw my christmas, woke up in a freaking bad with the sun shining up on my face! My dearest babies made this Christmas a wonderful one for me today. I wasnt actually in a very good mood to head out for my celebrations. Adely needed me to work today so i actually expected myself spending my Christmas at the poor pushcart. Was there at downtown, i just didnt give me the feeling of Christmas! & when i stepped into Somerset, the lights was beautiful, the people were beautiful and everything was just beautiful.
Photos taken will be in one facebook tomorrow, really too restless & my head spinning!Goodnight beautiful world and beautiful people! It'll be a very packed day tomorrow, probably a whole load of picture tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!
You're not like before anymore, i cant hold you bad from any of you desires. Leaving yourself to the making those decisions yourself would be good, I hope to understand you like how i did previously but i doubt it can be done. Everything you feel and you know, you're keeping them inside you. When i'm on the phone with you or texting, i just cant really express my feelings and put how i feel into words for you to understand them. Its not that i dont tend to tell you things but i just dont know how to put them. Sometimes things happened between us but you chose to keep it to yourself that always causes a blow to this relationship. I dont want them to happen ever again. I'll be at my very best behaviour to maintain this. I really hope you do understand me, and put our past far behind us. Let's look ahead and look far, really really far. Loving you always.


@szehuihui