Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Thursday, December 23, 2010


Its has been a really busy week for meeee , shop&shop ! I have also bought my new schoolbag that has cost a BOMB ! It was like hundred&Fourty, i was so fortunate to have such a great sister who paid most of it ! *wink*. & finally, i've got like most of my wants/needs! But, there's new ones now ! I want a DigitalCameraaaaaaaa & a new NIKON DSLR! DSLR(s) tends to get me irritated by its size ! & sometimes, to clear that my flaws could be seen, thats why i want a digital oneeee! So many people are carrying Nikon oneee, it looks cool! Shall try out a new brand uh !
CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS, its here ! I've finished buying things for my babies for their christmas present. Momsy is currently helping me wrap them up ! Will be baking like a total of like 200pieces of cookies tomorrow! & yes, will be going to church like after so long ! I'll be attending church on saturday & followed by a family dinner (: I screwed 2010's christmas.. & 2010's coming to an end, here comes 2011! Cant waitttt, i'm gonna have mistake writing date on my school work next year ! I'll prolly continue writing 2010! HAHA. Have a great christmas & New year my dear readers!

Talking about 2011, i've decided to be a goodgirl from today on! I cant deny that i used to be a bad girl, so i'm gonna start mugging next year. Realised that everyone around me has done many things to change Juey to a better person. One of them was that, the school & the government has given me a reward of my results shown @ the EOY(s). I've been rewarded a cheque of 300dollars & a voucher of 200dollars! For an improvement award! They have given me a chance to excel and i should do something about it. For those people that looks down on people like me, you aint any better (: People do change after time, it doesnt make the people like me a loser but someone like you who looks down on us a loser (: Goodluck for people that are gonna start mugging & change! JUEY'S ON YOUR SIDEEEE :D
The Real Singaporeans.
Well, i've been to WildWildWet & EscapeThemePark like recently with babies. This was what happened @ ETP, we were like in the hauntedhouse and when we came out from the back door it started pouring. Everyone ran to the indoor of ETP. & when it stopped pouring, everyone ran to the rides and literally waited for those people working to do some testruns. Annoying people, babies and i was like trying to have peace eating but those people were like screaming away : "FASTER FASTER" Sigh.
&Next, WWW ! We were there and we changed and everything. Stepped into the pool, people was like snatching floats. There were like tourists, it embarrassed me as a Singaporean. Ohgosh. & babygirl told me that she tasted the water it was like extremely salty. We were all like wondering whats the causee. & guess what came up to our minds! PEEEEEE! Like ewww, Just dont understand people in the pool ! Why cant they just control their pee, or pee before entering ! Just dont understand. I mean like, imagine yourself getting drown in the water and you're drinking those water ! PEE + CHLORINE + WATER. Sickkk. Afterall, i'm still a SINGAPOREAN. HAHA. ,