Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Friday, August 13, 2010

I want you, ixus !


CANON, IXUS 130. (Pink) FourHundredFourtyNine!
The colourful new generation IXUS 130 fits all your stylish adventures. Just 17.8mm thick with high resolution and new shooting modes, it smartly captures sharp and bright photos under any conditions.
- 14.1 megapixels
- 4x optical zoom
- 2.7" LCD screen
(Pink/Black/Silver/Orange)

CANON, IXUS 120 IS. (Black) FourHundredThirtyNine !
At 20mm, the slim IXUS 120 IS comes in a variety of cool stainless steel colours. Its cutting-edge image technology captures pin-sharp and vivid images for perfect shots right out of your pocket.
- 12.1 megapixels
- 4x optical zoom
- 2.7" LCD screen
(Blue/Black/Brown/Silver)
-
I'm so in love with IXUS camera's now. Mummy get me that ! Either one, both are as nice ! Birthday's on the way, but still quite long. ): I'll love you if you get me that ! :D