Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Show me how you feel




I would never think of giving up again,
because my heart no longer beats for life but for you
You've became the rhythm of my life
I dont aim to be the prettiest girl but i aim to be the happiest girl,
whenever i'm with you i do feel so, I feel like i'm the princess in your fairytale
I promise, i'll be one that will make your aching heart stronger
I'll remember our promises and fulfill them
You love me and i love you too,
You told me about 'daddy' day which assured me you'll be with me forever
Quarrels comes along all the time
after every quarrel, i realised so much more about you and
that really proves how much you love me
i'm not done yet, and i'll forever not be done with you
I'll keep holing on but if one day things really happened,
whats most important, remember the sweet memories and that i used to love you so much
i believe that will eventually not happen cause i promised to be here forever
We'll walk through this together, you might lose everyone but not me
If anything happens to you, i'll be the first one to stretch out my hands to reach for you
I'll go as far as i can to just reach for you, i'll keep holding and never let go
Watching you smile everyday, was just the reason for me to live
I love you unconditionally, Happy 2nd Monthsary lazybum !