Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Friday, July 30, 2010

You call it madness, but I call it love.

Hey lovelies, i'm back ! (: & i was also back in school like every normal school girl ! Kept arguing with teacher for the past few days. Its either the teachers are getting nasty or my attitude was plain shitty. I've got no idea too, i'm exhausted. I've really gotta buckup with my studies though i'm lack of interest in studying but still yes, exams are round the corner. I'm not gonna fail, promised to do well & hope i'll soar higher than my expectations. Hoping and dreaming wont make things work the way i want it to, the key is to work hard. Ohwell, Met up with Vessie dearie today in the afternoon right after my school. Took a cab over to her school for some stuffs, and headed over to Tampines to have lunch. Walkwalk, bought studs. Sunplaza park, h2h talks and homed after that. Will be back tomorrow (: Byeeee dearies !
-





WEBCAMMMMM PHOTOS ! ♥
Lastly ,
Thirteen days more to second month , love !
Tags Replies;
pb: Your brother celebrated his birthday at amara resort?
Hmm, Not sure of which resort was it .
ahBEN™: o.o where :x
Huh , what where ? (:
Psb: post more pic..I love reading your blog you rock
Will post when i have them , HAHA . Thankyou (:
psb: what happen to you , annette , priscilla and jja something?
I prefer to keep it to myself , sorry .
Elaine: BYTCHHHHH ! I miss you alot alot. We come out soon okokok? :D loves !
I miss you alot tooooo ! (: Alrightalright . Love.
Passerby: Hey , the sticky you can get it at clarke quary. If i'm not wrong :D
HAHA , tyvm !
E.: It's available @ ClarkeQuay, The Central. The website : http://www.sticky.com.sg/
Thankyousomuch for the information which includes the website . (:
Clarice: Heyyy ! Do you still remember me ? Anyways , you moved to bedok south ? :]
I think i do . Yes , i've moved to bedok south .
K's: Hi , you can get the sticky sweets @ central , clarkequay! :D They are great ! Hehe :D
Tyvm . I'm gonna try it ! :D
Someone: Oh, these are @ ClarkeQuay and USS :D Their kinda expensive :P
HAHA , thankyou (: I know , gonna get it for my boyf .
J: You can get sticky at The Central, located at Clarke Quay, its at basement 1 :)
Thankyouthankyou (:
CherylTay: Hey . (: I know where to get them , at 6 EuTong Street The central #B1-54/55 . Yeah . (:
Tyvm (:
Gen :): ehhhhh, you like house music also? Dj bl3nd?
Yes, madly in love with all kinds (: