Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

I'm really bored, so i've decided to post (: Everyone is asleep already, i'm left alone. Baby droppeddead while he was texting me. Terry's is currently entertaining me as he need not attend school tomorrow. I cant get to sleep, i woke around six in the afternoon just now, some sleeping disorder. Baby said that the cause of sleeping disorder is cause i missed him too much. HAHA . I was too bored just now till i've got my blogskin changed as i got sick of it. I'm superuber ACTIVE on facebook now ! Something's wrong with my up there too, going crazy already ! HAHA . Hmm, there'll be dance tomorrow ! :D Well, 15 more days to second month, love ! ♥ Will be back either when i'm free or i'm bored , bye dearies !
-
Anyone knows where to get these :
Whoever that knows details about this please add me up on MSN ; x--loves@hotmail.com
OR
please tag @ my tagboard . Tyvm . (:

Sticky Candies (: