Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'll never get tired of waiting

I can't wait , 1 more day .
It was really sweet of you to ask your friend to text me during their homeleave . Baby , not to worry okay . Nothing happened to me outside , I will take care of myself , you take care of yourself too . I miss you so much too , I'm thinking of you every now and then . I wished you were by my side , talking to me over the phone or even face to face . How i ever wished the one i'm talking to now its you baby . I really missed you so much ): 9 days without you hurts me deeply inside ): . I love you too .
-















This is just one quarter of the photos we took with Elaine using her camera (: