Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fate brought us together & Destiny made us couples

I'm counting down , 5 more days.
I miss you so much & i really mean it ):
I knew what is love its because of you. You thought me how to love . When you came , you were like red wine and honey , and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness . There were so many fishes in the sea and i realised that you were the only one for me . We came together underneath the stars above . What started out as liking soon developed into love . I sense a certain something that , in my heart , felt so true that I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you . The only true gift is a portion of yourself . I love you .
-
P/s : I'm just suddenly so inlove with , Electro , House & Techno(s)
Ohgod , save me , i'm going crazy over them .
It might be super irritating when most of my blog songs will be music from these 3genres , please be patient with my blog songs . I will change them weekly :D Thankyou .