Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I cant do/say much;

First day @ Kayaking camp !
Woke up six cause Yanzhi spammed call me, realised that i was late ! Then went to bathe & chiong-ed out of house, went to meet Yanzhi @ Seven-Eleven there then bussed to Interchange. Met, Ivan & Wenwei then we went to macs slacked awhile then we bussed to Bethesda Church, had breakfast then Toonhan drove then girls to the campsite while the guys took a cab. Reached the campsite, much memories. It was at the Campvision campsite ! Then we went to settle down in the rooms. We all got changed then we had some Theory Test on Kayaking <: We had swimming test too, i was somehow the only one who could swim, HAHA ! <: Then we went to have lunch then gathered for Kayaking again, Kayak like crayyyyy ! About five hours, I've turned TAN ! After that, went to bathe & had dinner then had screening of movies. Then sleep, couldn't sleep well. ):
Stop drinking will you?
Drowning your sorrows, bt not this way.
I cant do/say much.