Second day & last day @ Kayaking Camp !
Was forced to wake up @ seven, super tired. Didnt sleep well, went to wash up then went for breakfast, muscle ache all over the body ! Then after breakfast, changed & stuffs then gathered. Did some recap on kayaking then we had some capsize thing, was teamed with Ivan & Shengwei. I was the first to campsize followed by Ivan and Shengwei. When i capsized, they bullied me they didnt wanted to save me ! Stayed in the water for quite awhile then they came to save me. Had a hard time emtying the water in my Kayak cause there was alot of waterrrr ! Moodswing, got upset with the instructor and decided not to Kayak anymore. End of session for me, waited for them to finish then went to wash our paddles & PFD then went to bathe & lunch. <: Slacked in the guys dom awhile then went to clean up then slacked <: Debrief, slacked. Off we go, bye campsite ! Went to Bedok Macs, Toonhan's treat ! Ate then had a life home, went to bathe & I'm here blogging. Wanted to blog at the end of the day bt i know i'll fall asleep so decided to update now <:
Edited
Mummy & sister came home then went to eat @ 85 market then went to town. Shopped shopped then went to Queensway then stayed over mummy's friends house <:
Whatever i said seems shyt,
Whatever you promised seems shyt.
I'm speechless.
Tags Replies:
weiyeow: hello hello .... tagged you again .. see i good uh .. hahaha
uhr-luhr, uhr-luhr very good luhr !
Adeena: What do you mean by jobs? P.S. I like your hair. Where'd you rebond it ? Thanks (:
Haha! Jobs, work? <: I did my hair @ hougang.
-: Where did you buy your lanyard? The one with baby colours.
-: In your 4th dec post last pic.
Minitoons <: Darren: Piggy! Wah piggy today not piggy ah. Wake up so damn early. Missssssssss you lahhhh! :(
Hahah, Need to take my pay what thats why i wake up early.
Jiahui: I'm just passby & tag you .
Haha, alrights !
Elaine♥: Hey fattyyyy. Tag me back uh bytch. (: lovezxc
What fattyyyy?! Hahaha, ! <: Will one.
Chloeeee: Oh , okay loh , nevermind ^^
Hahah <:
zannlkh: Hi prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
Hey ! <:
♥, Michelle.: Hellos Juey {:
Heyheyhey ! <: Darren: Here's a midnight tag piggy!
Thanks my dear <: Atiqahh: Juey <3>Hahaha, i miss you too ! <: Alrights !
weiyeow: hey yo juey nice blog and the song also nice hahahaha tagged
ohs ! Thanks.
Passerby^^: hahas! I think tht previous link is much nicer? hahas no offence anw , Tagged. im a daily reader of ur blog. ohh, im a girl ^^
Haha, bt i prefer this one <: ahhahaa, alrights !
Hojingci.: Hey passedby ^^.
Hey <:
♥ , Jasmine: My tagboard is damn hot now <: AND I LOVE IT , LAUGHS !@#$%^&*( Hahhaa, ! i know. I saw, helped you reply to them already.
Cel.: hey juey! tagged ya! miss ya loads, we should hand out sometime man! hahahha, cya soon babe!
Hey, miss you too. yeahs, sure !
O.Weichuann , ♥: Heys juey. <: Heyhey <:
DENISE.♥: Hey, tagggggeeeeeeed <3!>Hey, thanks for the tag yahr!
Brandon: Hey Juey :)
Hey <: WanTing.: Hello! Tag ehs! <; Hello, Thanks.
Atiqahh: Juey <3>Thanks ! i miss you too.
SHIRLEYK;: SuperBaby! Relinked(L)
Thankyou
Darren: Piggy piggy piggy!
<:
♥,HAZEL: Jie , passed by to tag (: , anyw stay pretty always . (:
Thanks my dear.
Passerby: Hey! Your header's third picture of you looks really cute and pretty ^^.
hhaha, ! Thanks.
Chloeeee: Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged !!
Hey ! <:
Darren: I'm soooooooooooo happyyyyyyyy!~~
Why happy? <: Elaine♥: Hey Fatty. Please update ;D
I in camp how to updateeeeeee !
Jess: Hey! Where do you buy your clothes from??
Hahaha, shops? ahhahah ! <:
BELLE: helloo
Hey, (:
Magdeline: Stupid sexyb!tch , imissyou ! ): <3>You're my sexybitch!~ hahaha, imissyoutoo !
Darren: Haix. Camp after camp. When will u ever be free? ^^
Sorry my dear, i'm very busy recently.
;;: :D
<:
Grace: LOVER !
! LOVERRRRRR <:
weiyeow: hello hello .... tagged you again .. see i good uh .. hahaha
uhr-luhr, uhr-luhr very good luhr !
Adeena: What do you mean by jobs? P.S. I like your hair. Where'd you rebond it ? Thanks (:
Haha! Jobs, work? <: I did my hair @ hougang.
-: Where did you buy your lanyard? The one with baby colours.
-: In your 4th dec post last pic.
Minitoons <: Darren: Piggy! Wah piggy today not piggy ah. Wake up so damn early. Missssssssss you lahhhh! :(
Hahah, Need to take my pay what thats why i wake up early.
Jiahui: I'm just passby & tag you .
Haha, alrights !
Elaine♥: Hey fattyyyy. Tag me back uh bytch. (: lovezxc
What fattyyyy?! Hahaha, ! <: Will one.
Chloeeee: Oh , okay loh , nevermind ^^
Hahah <:
zannlkh: Hi prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
Hey ! <:
♥, Michelle.: Hellos Juey {:
Heyheyhey ! <: Darren: Here's a midnight tag piggy!
Thanks my dear <: Atiqahh: Juey <3>Hahaha, i miss you too ! <: Alrights !
weiyeow: hey yo juey nice blog and the song also nice hahahaha tagged
ohs ! Thanks.
Passerby^^: hahas! I think tht previous link is much nicer? hahas no offence anw , Tagged. im a daily reader of ur blog. ohh, im a girl ^^
Haha, bt i prefer this one <: ahhahaa, alrights !
Hojingci.: Hey passedby ^^.
Hey <:
♥ , Jasmine: My tagboard is damn hot now <: AND I LOVE IT , LAUGHS !@#$%^&*( Hahhaa, ! i know. I saw, helped you reply to them already.
Cel.: hey juey! tagged ya! miss ya loads, we should hand out sometime man! hahahha, cya soon babe!
Hey, miss you too. yeahs, sure !
O.Weichuann , ♥: Heys juey. <: Heyhey <:
DENISE.♥: Hey, tagggggeeeeeeed <3!>Hey, thanks for the tag yahr!
Brandon: Hey Juey :)
Hey <: WanTing.: Hello! Tag ehs! <; Hello, Thanks.
Atiqahh: Juey <3>Thanks ! i miss you too.
SHIRLEYK;: SuperBaby! Relinked(L)
Thankyou
Darren: Piggy piggy piggy!
<:
♥,HAZEL: Jie , passed by to tag (: , anyw stay pretty always . (:
Thanks my dear.
Passerby: Hey! Your header's third picture of you looks really cute and pretty ^^.
hhaha, ! Thanks.
Chloeeee: Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged Tagged !!
Hey ! <:
Darren: I'm soooooooooooo happyyyyyyyy!~~
Why happy? <: Elaine♥: Hey Fatty. Please update ;D
I in camp how to updateeeeeee !
Jess: Hey! Where do you buy your clothes from??
Hahaha, shops? ahhahah ! <:
BELLE: helloo
Hey, (:
Magdeline: Stupid sexyb!tch , imissyou ! ): <3>You're my sexybitch!~ hahaha, imissyoutoo !
Darren: Haix. Camp after camp. When will u ever be free? ^^
Sorry my dear, i'm very busy recently.
;;: :D
<:
Grace: LOVER !
! LOVERRRRRR <:


@szehuihui