Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The playback's such a waste.

Woke up @ about 2plus, bt still very tired cause i slept @ about 5plus yesterday. Then went to wash up then had my lunch, i broke a fucking spoon & got scolded by mother. after my lunch went to bathe. After bathing, went out. Mummy drove us to Parkway, went to Mango & shopped around spent about 100 there. After that we went to cotton on & bought more things. Then we headed to Giant, got some groceries then went home. Reached home, bathe & eat & come online. Helped Elaine blog & viewed people's blog. Currently msn-ing with Junhui, Grace & Atiqah :D
You'd hold me close in your arms, i loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave, I wanted you to stay here holding me
i'll still shed a tear every once in awhile & even though its different now
You're still here somehow, My heart wont let you go
Im thinking back into the past & its true that time is flying too fast.
I know you're in a better place now
bt i wish i could see your face every moment i wanted to
bt you're where you need to be
& i need you to know.
I miss you, your smile.

Tags Replies
Zann: NO NO NO :P HE LOOKS GOOD IN EVERY HAIR! HAHAHA. KHJ only got oval face :B
Hah! :)
Elaine♥: I ♥ JUEY! love me back. I miss you so , dear . Stay happy and smile alway okay ? i'll always be here for you oh! don't forget me okay? loves ♥
I love you tooooooooooooooooo! do you think i will forget you?:D hahha!
cel-!: Relink(:
okayokay! RELINKED!
-chelsea-: Tagged. your may not remember me so. anws here's your tag. yiur pretty, stay pretty.
I rmb you :D Thanks!
GRACE!: Lover! Heh, hiehie! :D
Thanks for the tag LOVER!
passerby: why suspended ?
Scold teacher. Mind leaving down your name?
mardhiah: Hey Juey! Managed to get one of you cupcakes. was very delicious though :D
Thanks!
Erin♥: Hello ! Tagged , Luv
Thanks SOTONG!
weiyeow: tagged ...
Thanks!
Sebastian: Baby! Tagged._.
Thanks!
Jesslyn: Linked! :D
Linked you too! :D
Junwei: Yos! you post alot ah... I want to eat CUPCAKE!!! ahhahash! Tagged! xD
Yahr :D buy luhr! hahha! Thanks for the tag manszxc!
Atiqahh: TAGGED! when youu coming bck? i am so unglam without you! :D
Hah! Wednesday. Why is everyone using my phrase? hahah!
GRACE: Lover! Tagg! :D
Thanks! :D
sam: hello ;D tagged.
Thanks!
♥, Jasmine: Tagtag ♥ LovedieJuey ♥ AkuCintaJuey !
I love you tooooooooo!