Woke up @ about 1plus, bt i still felt damn tired. Messaged Junhui the whole time. Washed up & had a piece of bread then went to bathe. After bathing, mummy's friends came over. Talked to Elaine on the whole awhile then talked to mummy's friends. They were entertaining manszxc! :D Had late lunch, STEAMBOAT! Then after eating, messaged Junhui & listened to music in the room. After mummy's friends left, i watched Boys Over Flowers again :D After watching, its was about 8plus already. Talked to Elaine on the phone while i was having my dinner. Until about 10plus, came online. Chatted with sisters! Told them many things :D & now blogging! Going for midnight movie with mummy, sister, brother & brothers friends later on @ about 12 :D Will blog when im back after the movie.
Boy, everything had changed so fast!
I've really got to let go. I dont have the energy to hold you back anymore
I'm sorry, Maybe an apology cant help bt there's nothing more i can do.
Edited.
Well, its 3.05AM now. Just came back from Tampines after watching 'Overheard' with mummy, sister, brother & his group of friends. Its a nice show, people you should go watch it :) Maybe the ending abit corked up, bt still, its nice :D Currently texting Junhui, gonna go bathe now :) I'll blog tomorrow bahs. & tags will be replied tmr :D


@szehuihui