
I love my baby!
Today woke up about 11plus cause baby message me then i woke up the washed up then went online to pei baby (: Then called Elaine & chatted on the phone with her. Then i went to bathe & after bathing, ordered KFC. After eating, i called Elaine then i went to set up the lappy & started using computer. Then talked on the phone with Elaine&Jasmine. Then i watched teevee & talked on the phone with Shiping.Sexyass. Then edited some photos & now still talking on the phone with her :) Thanks Sexyass for teaching how to edit (:
Taggs Replies
Amos: I love you baby , last long with me yeahs ?
I love you too :) yahr, we will!
Erin♥: Mwahaha Sotong! Sorry fr ditching u last night . Was really tired ):
Never mind, its okay (:
Atiqahh: Juey! I Hate tt mr rajoo. && im freaking out ! wit lots of h/w.
ha! I hate him too!
Zaidah: hellos juey (: nice blog .
Oh! Thanks (:
Elaine♥: Juey ♥ Amos , lastlong , love birds
♥`Jasmine says: Last longgg ! ♥ Dont forget mea when uu got yr stead hohr ! :DD
♥`Jasmine says: Cause uu post th pic is uu last tyme then hohr uu sitting on th thingy x.x ltr fall down i laugh oh !
Ha! Wont forget you one luhr!
sheng wei: opsi i forget link you hahas....
sheng wei: okay linked
Never mind (:
★'Gracee: See you tomorrow ly ! :D
Ha! see you too (:


@szehuihui