Woke up at about 11plus cause Ivan messaged me. Then i went to wash up & i called Elaine (: Talked to Elaine awhile then i went online. Came online, chatted with some people then went to bathe. Watched teevee until about 5plus. Then i went to play computer again (: Then soon, Elaine came (: Slacked slacked awhile, then Elaine called Jinleong. Then we went down to buy stuffs & baby messaged me and told me to go online :) I rushed Elaine & we went back, came online. Chatted with baby :) Then Elaine went home. & baby went offline :( Then webcam-med with Erin & chatted with Elaine. Currently helping Elaine settle some stuffs with her boyfriend :)
I love you baby, get your phone back soon yawh? :(
I miss you badly. I really really do!
Tags Replied
KELLYTAN: BeeBee ♥ ! LatLonnnnnng uhs ! (:
Thanks beebee!
Keisha: Hellooo!
Hey! (:
★'Gracee: Lovely! Meetup soon luh :D lastlong with amos hor !
Alright :) Thanks lovely!
Naimi(:: Heyoh!here is your tagg:)stay chio,tc and last long yeas:)byeess
Thanks! Alright :) See you soon
♥, Shiping: Hello, do add up my msn kz! Lov.
Added! :)
passerby: what is ur frienster (: ?
aye! i forgotten :( i dont use it anymore, name?


@szehuihui