Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I've given up!




Today woke up at 3plus, was suppose to go east coast bt i woke up late. When i woke went to wash up then i started using computer. Went online & i chatted with Domokun & Deardear :) Soon mummy woke & scolded me cause i blast music when they were sleeping. Then i went to bateh, after bathing then i played Audition awhile then mummy drove us for dinner. Steamboat! Then we went to Aljunied to do some stuffs then mummy drove us home :) Reached home, bathe & now online :) Going to watch Boys over flowers now! Bye :)
Tags Replies
sheng wei: hey hey... kinda link me cannnn?????????
Alright :) Linked!
weiyeow: see i come everyday sia tag /... wad u sis blog so long never go hers ... haiz
Thanks! She stopped blogging already
{♥}vaneSASA: deardear uhs deardear , how are you already ? hope everything goes fine , miss you , meet up soon yeahs ? loveszxc , ♥ .
Im good :) I miss you toooo! Loveszxcz!
♥'s Freda: DOMOKUN ! im` here to tag yeah , ilovyozxcz ! ♥
Thanks Domokun! I love you!
weiyeow: juey hahaha dun have extended holiday...
yeah, sad. bt i can have my own holiday! ha!
The Princess CLoset: Hi, Pls visit us at http://www.p-closet.com/ for Jap n Korean style apparels at very affordable prices! You wont regret!
Alright :) I'll go through later :
Cel-!: HEYHEYHEY ! here's your taggg !!!
Thanks :)