Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Monday, June 22, 2009

<3

Woke up fucking early today! About 10plus, was forced by mummy to wake up. Went to do some stuffs then went to have breakfast at Bedok Reservoir then bought some stuffs :) I got MrGreedy & MrNosey! hah! Cabbed home, reached home watched some videos on youtube. The gangster show. Kinda nice :) After watching, went back to sleep. Woke up at about 9plus. Watched teevee, & chatted with people on MSN. I made a new Aust friend :) & i was try to pronounce it in a fast speed bt i still failed! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Going edit my links now :) bye!

Tags Replies
♥ Shijiao: taggg!
Thanks :)
weiyeow: hi juey here is u tagg ... extend holiday hahahaha
hah! I want extend of holidays!
sili: Hey ... How can u lostt ?? Relink me ----->>>> http://www.bubble-liciious.blogspot.com/ ..... by the way , nice blogskin
I was changing blogskins so yeah! alright, thanks :)
shanelle♥: hello! here's ur taggg!!! haha!
Thanks :)
MEIQI: here is it! (:
Thanks :)
weiyeow: hi juey ... here is u tagged ... have a great weekend
hey weiyeow! Thanks :)
Cel-!: cel is here to save ur tag box from dying !!! hahah !!! miss ya loads ! hope to see u in sac at the end of term 3 !! tag me back when ur free !
hah! Superwoman? i miss you too :) I will come back!
Elaine♥: Kuniang ! We're drifting, & i don't wish it would continue , can we get back to how we was ? Call me soon kay ? i miss you so much dear , i'm sorry of somehow neglecting you. ): forgive me alright ?
I know, you dont have to say sorry. I have my own reasons of doing so.
♥`Jasmine says: Taggedd!
Thanks :) Loveszxc!
Erin♥: LOL he's so retarded .
Hah! kinda cute :)
shafeeqah ! (:: hey smexxy ! , haha ! , TAGGED loveszcx (:
Thanks my dear! Loveszxc!
Jianhui: you have a cute name , one of a kind >.o
Thanks :)