Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm really left with nothing

School's in like few hours time? Well, Its 4.24am now. I really can't get into sleep :( I'm still thinking about him. I just ended the call with Deardear, she told me many things. She's with Louis now, Last long yawh?! ♥ I've made the damn right choice, I knew you weren't serious towards me. I've finally realised that you wanted me to be yours just because you wanted to forget her. Ha, Life's like that. I'm kinda shagggg now, after what Deardear told me about him. I realised i really failed, what can i do?! :) Just had my supper, maggie! Maggie brings me back to the days when i was with him, he cooked maggie for me. Forced me finish them up, disturbed him. Hais, Its been a long time bt i just forget about it. Seriously, no matter how hard i've tried to forget bt i always turned out to be a failure. I really can't do anything! I've been asking many people this question, Why do i like him so much? They replied me this, You should be asking yourself. I really don't know what is my answer! I still don't understand bt i choose not to understand. I really hope there is a time machine, if i do i will stop it on the 270409! Its my happiest day which i felt that i was the luckiest girl on earth! Things changed so fast & so much. You've changed so much, The old you is gone! Its really disheartening to see you this way, it really hurts me. bt there's nothing i can do. All i can do is just to look at you change :(

Specially for you
I'm trapped inside this game, and felt that I'm nothing without you
I looked for you every now & then
And wonder why we will lose in this game.
It's not that we didn't try to work things out, but things don't seemed to be the same
I shed my tears every now & then,
Just wishing that you'd at least do something
But it seems like we really lost in this game.
I'm really left with nothing from that moment
We happened to lose in this game.
I'm really trying hard, but you see nothing to it.
There's no right or wrong in this game.
It's just to see whether you really want to play it well.
There's always one person who'll get hurt in the end.
And this time round you're not the one, Its me
But you'll never know how hurt am i.
People did warned me not to risk my life playing this game.
I didn't listen and yet i'm risking my life playing it with you.
Not because that i didn't try to work things out,
it's because i'm just way too tired of it.
No matter how much i cried it doesn't matters to you.
Is this really called love?
Tell me now, what's more you want from me?
Simple and to think again, it's fair enough to me?
And yes, i'm silly for falling into true love with him.
But can i really stop myself from falling into true love with him?
And if i could why would i still get so much hurt from him?
Tell me, who doesn't wants to live happily everyday?
If i could, why wouldn't i be happy everyday? :(