
During fish spaaaaa!
Look at JASMINE! ha, cuteass!
Grabbed the STOMP peekcha from celeste's blog
& The others from Elaine's blog :)
Today woke up about 5plus cause i slept at 7plus in the morning :) ha. Woke up, went to bathe & came online. Had my lunch then talked to many people on MSN, Talked to Elaine & Jamine one the phone :) Went down to pass brother's girlfriend something. Came home continued talking to them :) Just put down not long ago :) Currently talking Ivan on MSN. I'm going back to school tmr! yay-ness!
Taggs Replies
Erin♥: Oh fxck my UGLY picture! :O
Kinda cute :)
Elaine♥: Juju. i-want-you . ): i'm feeling down . i need you here , right with me
oh, that sound so lesbo canszxc!
weiyeow: hey juey ...tagged......................................................see i give u long long long one ....
oh, ha. Thanks :)
♥`Jasmine says: Juey.LSH ! ♥ I love uu lotzxc girl ♥
Jasmine.GJM! I love you tooooo!
Cel-!: helloooo jueyyy ! tagged !! funny drawings btw
hey :) Thanks, ha.


@szehuihui