Today stayed at home the whole day! Woke up at 1+ went to bathe, went online :) had a tiff with Yenping bt now okay already luhs :) Then talked to Elaine on the phone, We seemed to be back to the old days! Talk until my phone low battery then i went to have my lunch, had medicine & NAP! woke up at about 9+. Went to bathe then called Elaine back chatted till now :) She's bathing :) Messaged Louis,Junhui! I'm sorry bt i am sick luhs! can't meet you :) Friday okay? Then suddenly Ian messaged me? asking me strange questions. Why is everyone so strange these days? I'm suddenly so in love with TECHNO(s)!
I feel so shag! You just mean the world to me!
bt why?! You are killing me with those words and actions!
Just leave me alone my dear! I've to really let you go.
I can't go on like this, it will lead me to no where!
There's nothing you/i can do, bt i still love you.


@szehuihui