Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I ♥ VanessaTanJingYi,DearDear!

Today woke up at 1+ washed up and had my lunch :) Had a bad headache so mummy gave me a massage then lie down on the bed. Went to bathe then headed to Tampines :) Shopping!♥ We went to watsons, bought some stuffs & i got some Elmo stuffs!♥ Then we headed to Converse, bought my new school shoes :) Then mummy went to eat then played arcade! Won some sweets, Those weren't enough! Then we went to see phones :) I went to buy my pink handphone cover!♥ Then we headed to T1 went to see headphones! Saw this MP3 that is pink in colour, Smexxayye! Mummy buying it for me tmr!♥ Then went home! Reached home came online, chatted with DearDear! Talked on the phone with Junhui, Then suddenly Louis&Samuel messaged me asking those weird questions :) & now blogging.

You seemed to still like me!
Why?! Why?! Why?! I really hate feeling this way!
Seriously, i still like you! bt i don't wish to start afresh!