Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fuck Zann.

To Zann: Since you've written down your name, we shall come out & talk. I zilian not your fucking PROBLEM! When did i fucking how off that i'm suspended from school ?! I won't get angry when people calls me a bitch, I call myself a bitch too. Me putting this "Happy Third Month {♥}SASA. Deardear & Louis has NOTHING got to do with you. They are my good friends why is its fucking wrong to wish them?! are you jealous cause you have no one to wish? hey please, if you're unhappy with me, come out talk. i have plenty of time. If you don't want to come out talk, i can find easily. & you said that im uglier than you? when you come down and talk, we shall see who is UGLIER! If you guys weren't starring at me how would you know that i were starring at you? Easy, come out talk lah bitch.