Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hey guys... I'm back. Got the sudden feel to do a quick entry. I was actually about to get to sleep and i jumped up and got on this stupid place and i've deceided to dedicate lil some time for this entry. Well, its been ages i last touched my computer. Pretty busy with life recently. Yup, i've started working. I'm working for NETS; as a surveyor. I've received really loads of questions over at my formspring, i'll try answering most of them here alright? (:

My studies/how did i do for my EOY/did i manage to promote?
Basically, i've been doing real bad for my EOY(s). I didnt manage to promote, coming along, my behaviour in school thats just another issue. I was actually promoted to sec4 normaltechnical, i was transferred. Now, i've decided to actually waste another year in a new school, a new environment to start studying again. Yea, back to square one. I'm doing an appeal to BedokTownSecondary which is also located at bedoknorth. Tho, its not a very good school but at this point of time, i'm left with no choices. Another year on torture, wish me luck.

& also, what happened to Gary/where did he go?

After so much, its still him. As some was wondering, He's serving his time in the National Service over @ Pulau Tekkong. Yup, he's 17 and he had an early enlistment bcos he has stopped studying. He enlisted on the 9th of December, worst day of the month. Dreadful two weeks without him with me, missing him so bad. Its not just gonna be two weeks of my time but also two years of our time. Initally i wasnt really ready to accept it that he was gonna be away but time passed, i was better. 2years aint gonna be easy but i'm gonna get thru this.

Alright, bye guys.
Not forgetting; follow me on twitter @dearesthuihui