Well today would be a shortpost. No photos, promise to have updates of picture when my cammy is back! Its 0655AM, I just got back about an hour plus ago should be going to bed really soon. My bodyclock was madscrewed! I'm gonna be sleeping while its time for others to be awake! Gotta tuckin soon, cycling later on in the noon! Well, i've actually skipped a night of sleep! How amazinggg, Hehe. (: Was out with my girls, really got so much to catchup with them, my awesome girls. Planned a drinking night and a pulau ubin trip with them, *wink.
My fav song for the moment! :$
G. I could really count myself fortunate to have you, but things just didnt seem to be going right again. I know it may be a temporary pain but its a permanent scar, i've came to know of that feeling. Its just this one phobia that i could never overcome after so much tries. I really cant start trusting when you're not even making me believe. I never wished to suspect what you felt towards me but.. I dont wanna know if everything was a lie, all that i want to know is that, have the happiness you've promised me a lie too? I really never want to ever see through you anymore, you're not like before, i cant see to through the motive of all these. I'll rather keep my eyes close and let god lead our relationship. You knew, you knew it from the start that lies would keep me going but why didnt you continue lying to me? Why wouldn't you just continue keeping me in the dark knowing that I would feel better? I'm sorry.


@szehuihui