Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Friday, January 21, 2011






I'm finally back, Yes. School has reopened and school was really A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! I havent been updating since quite long, my readers all ran away! My formspring is kinda dead now! I guess most of my readers are busy schooling, so i should start with school ! & YES, I was STUDYING everyday! HAHA. It was an eventful week for me tho. I was somehow actually counting down to weekends!
I got actually quite alot to rant about but i know my school would be able to get hold of my blog so yea, i shouldnt. I brand new year and a brand new start, shouldnt create trouble for my school again this year. & yes, the photos has been taken like one day before school reopened. I was actually quite lazy to update and here it is ! Promise to update again, whole load of photos not up yet! Goshhh.