I'm reallyreally neglecting this site of mine. My readers are all running awayyyy ! This is gonna be a wordy post as i've got things to rant today ! Argh. I'm in class 313 next year, shytclass ): Hmm, i've got only five subjects left, I need six subjects for Os, unless i work superduper hard on the five and score well for Os with only five subs. Kinda regret that i dropt Chinese but who cares, i really sucked at that, so no point. && i wanna apeal for POA ! I should stop ranting. Gotta be serious in my studies already. Its time for me buckup on my sec2&1 mathematics in order for me catch up with my sec3 maths. These few days, have been meeting up with my babygirl, ANNETTE (: Like finally, she got back her freedom. Hmm, gonna work study with her (: & go on a diet and keep a healthy lifestyle, though its a little random but i meant it ! (: HAHA. hmm, yeayea. Selling tickets for the upcoming event @ Powerhouse. Interested, add me up on msn, ask me on formspring & also @ FACEBOOK . Thankyou. x--loves@hotmail.com Will be back soon (:


@szehuihui