Monday, October 11, 2010
Its the 4th again, time really flies. Its only the 4th but it feels like the 4thyear. Many things happen for the past few months. We've built this up through love and struggle, we'll always stay strong. I gave you my words to keep it inside you, i gave you my hands to let you hold on to it and i gave you my heart for you to keep loving it. We've promised to stay by each other, you took my heart away, i took yours too. I'll keep it safe and soundly, dont even bother of intend getting it back cause i wont return. I'll just have to be a little stronger and this relationship will be fine. You're just so sweet dear ♥ . You'll let me win for everytime i speak, You'll let me pinch you for everytime i'm bored, You'll let me cuddle you for everytime i'm with you and you'll touch my lips gently then kiss me right on my lips for everytime i pout. Everything of you is so beautiful. I love you.


@szehuihui