Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm been ages since i've touched this forum, neglected it so badly. Promised to back and here i am. Before i start with my wordy post tonight, i'd like to invite my dearest babies to my FORMSPRINGGG ! (: http://www.formspring.me/JueyNoelle & I've removed my tagboard as i'm a little too lazy to reply tags. (: Well, Exams are like in a few hours time. I've not been studying lately, didnt have the mood to. So many happened and so fast, i didnt even have the time to even take a glance. Life's been really hard on me. I couldnt get hold of my time either, out everyday. Never got a time really rest, i'm really tired. Tired of everything. Too many problems, both family and relationship. I've just got to be a little stronger and things would be alright (:

Mylovelybrother, i miss you so much. Its only been afew days and it kills me deeply inside, there's nothing i could do. The times when you around, i took you for granted, i didnt bother looking at you at all and i totally ignored you and now that you're not here with, i feel the emptiness inside me. Everyone here in this family is worried for you, we expected this day to come but this time was really too sudden. I didnt have time to have my last words with you, why did you go without telling me? I missed the way you disturbed me, i missed the way you woke me up from bed, i miss the way you talked to me to sleep, i missed the way you smiled at me, i missed looking at your tattoos, i missed everything of you. I hope you're alright in there, and hopefully after that particular two weeks miracles would happen. God bless you and not forgetting, i love you my one and only brother.


Will be back (: