Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Monday, August 9, 2010

Love's like a dynamite

Well, its National Day today. I didnt have the 'NationalDaySpirit' or rather i dont feel like its national day yet! Pretty boring day for me today. Headed over to Aljunied to meet Freda, Nico, Shirley as they were just out from hostel. Cabbed over to Punggol to meet Nico's boyf and the rest cabbed over tampines mall to get things. Slackslack, had lunch and homed (: I was home early today !
Happy National Day idiots ! (:
-


FredaIsabelGohTingRong.
Finally met up with you today after like 1234567891234567890 years? Dear girl, what is done is done. There's no way you can turn back now, atmost, dont turn back to you old ways just like the old Freda i know. Now, create your own clean pathway for you to walk and start a new life on your own without people changing it or affecting you. What's most important is that you've got to believe yourself. Do not take relationship so seriously that makes you do stupid things like what you've done in the past. I'm glad that you've realised your mistakes, forgive yourself for your wrong doings. Although we've been through many troubles, arguement and even fight but we're back together. These causes didnt make me feel further away from you but closer to you instead. You're worth dear. Thankyou for being there when i'm down, catching me when i fall and being such a lovely friend. I'll promise i'll stay by you (: