Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Sunday, July 4, 2010

You're the one who will see

Consecutively going to school from Monday to Friday. Killing me with assignments and daily class works , Its still a school afterall . Baby has been going to school everyday except Thursday , he's got tired . Everything has changed , i still need some time to adapt too ): . Its a three days weekend for us , Monday's youth day holiday gonna rot at home again . Moving out today over to my precious new house ! Rather inconvenient there but i've got no choice made . Well , i was out with Vessie, Veronica & Ziaozhu yesterday . Photos were taken with my camera but i was a little too lazy to upload and i was also somehow busy packing my stuffs . (:
-
Few days back, had a tiff with baby ): Its seems like i was the one who started it out . Moodswings really sucked , I know my attitude was bad that day i'm sorry for that . I know & i dont want these kind of small matters to affect this relationship . I've said many time before , my love for you was never a lie . I've planted my heart into this relationship , have you ? I dont want this to happen again , i love you baby .
8 more days ;