Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Thursday, July 15, 2010

You're never the same

I really hope you're reading this mum ,
I really hate it when you dont understand me and keep thinking whatever i'm doing is bad , whoever i'm mixing with are bad . So what if my friends are bad , it all matters if i'm doing what they are doing or not . I know you are my mum and you have the rights to know everything , but whatever you heard and know about me is untrue . You rather believe your friends which isnt bloodrelated to you than believe your own fleshblood daughter . I'm really lost of words . I feel like i'm outsider in the house now . Thats why i hate to go home , whenever i get to leave home , i'll stay as late as i want to and return home when i feel like it . Time is passing so slowly when i'm at home . Yes , i'm good for nothing , i'm whatever that you think . If i'm this kind of daughter to you , stop putting high hopes on me anymore . I think you've been wanting me to leave the family soon right ? Infact , leaving this world real soon so i'll cause less trouble for you ? This day will come mum , i'll never regret what i'm gonna do and what am i saying .