Will anyone stay? Its a huge question in my head that left me clueless. Many things had happened to me and circle of friends. I'm clueless of whats the cause of this event, i've tried to search my way through but nothing comes out of it. I've always thought friendship was the most important ingredient to the recipe of my life but now i felt that its just a pile of waste. Yes, i agree i dont make a good friend but whats more important is what goes between us. I'm slowly regretting what i've did good to my friends. I dont expect a return by helping friends but atleast show some appreciation from it. I've always been taking the blame, taking the rap, covering up, did things to make this friendship a worthy and longlasting ones. After doing all these for so long, i realised that i've been highly relied on. Whenever anything happens, everything is pushed to me. I've either got to take to the blame or pay the consequences. What i've got from my friendship was plain shyt that taught me nothing , i cant explain how i'm feeling now . FML .
-



@szehuihui



