Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Friday, July 9, 2010

Tags Replied !

Candy: Tagged =]
Thanks dear (:
Vessie: Hey sissy. Will feature you soon okie ! :b ;loves
Alrights , luv !
Pass-By: Tagged. (:
Thanks !
' xiaozhu: JUEY <:
XIAOZHUUUU !
Jiahui: Tagtag , Cheers & Lastlong alright ?
Jiahui: ♥
Alrights , thankyou .
Elaine: Hey Bytch ! Pictures uploaded ! ♥
Alrights , stolen the photos le !
Xiaoberberzebel: Veronica here, HELLO JUEY! Link me! :)
HAHAH , linked !
Cassandr.G: Passed by. Hi, ;)
Hey !
Khloe says: JUEY :D
KHOLE !
C: I couldn't find it leyy. Which one ah?
Hmms , the new one .
psb: how you all pierce eyebrow?
Just pierce with hollow pin ? I dont know how to explain in words.
Freda,: Girl, never say you miss me uh!?!?!?!? ): I miss you manzxczxc. See you soon, after my confiment I'll be out on the 22august for home leave. Okie?!?! :D Must meet me!!! ♥
Alrightalrights , call me when you're out k ! (:
Michelle.: Tagged.
Thankyou . (:
psb: whats confiment?
Something like punishment & no homeleaves ?
psb: freda's pregnant?
Nah (:
passbyer: Your so pretty!
Thankyou (:
psb: Your like and angle send from above
HAHA , ohokayokay .
MichelleLow.: You ask me link you. But you didnt link me. LOL
Sorry , i lost your link le ):