Meeting you was fate , Becoming your friend was a choice , Falling in love with you was beyond my control .
Indeed i realised how important were you to me when you weren't around when i missed you . I missed you like how a every child misses their blanklets , i kept holding on . I wished the days would pass faster , i wished that i'll wake up with your messages awaiting for me to reply them . If i could make a wish , i would wish for you to be by my side forever sheltering me from danger . I've kept this feeling in my heart for months and finally , i've let them all out but now that i've let it out , i'm really afraid of falling for the wrong guy and getting myself hurt again , i trusted myself to plant my heart into yours . I have faith in you , you mesmerized me . When i look at you , nothing attracts me but your smile . Its sweet when you look into my eyes and smile at me , i hope this will be forever as it is in life . I love you .


@szehuihui