Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What you got .


Photo taken yesterday @ ITE (:
I've got so much more of pictures in my camera to upload bt my this stupid computer cant !
^^ ! Hey lovelies , wokeup today around six plus seven . Bathe & stuffs , Annette came over to my house then i blew my hair & everything else then went down to 7eleven . Grabbed something to eat & drink then we bussed to school & headed to opposite . Met Jiayi then we went in school , reached school @ 840 ! Then went back to homeroom , saw my chinese results ! Suckass ! Then went for recess , ate then went back to class . Got back our English paper , scored 51/80 . I PASSED ! HAHA , then after English we had free period. Slacked there & drew all the way . Then went for some comic drawing shyt in the Hall all the way until 1230 then went back to class for checking of maths paper ! ^^ I scored zeroooooo for both paper one & two ! HAHA , after maths , School ended , mdm anisa talked to me then went palm cove outside slack then went to bus stop . Met Annette then bussed to my house , packed my stuffs then cabbed to Annette's house . She packed her too then we cabbed to TheEden , tmart there the condo to swim. Swimswim all the way until about seven , we went to toilet to wash up . Heated ourselves up in the heater shyt hahah then bathe & bussed home . Reached home now using computer . Just finished helping Jiayi update her blog & edit her HTML ! Gonna go off now , byeee ! ^^
I'm letting go it this already ,
I just cant take this anymore ,
You're really a failure .