Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Looking back;
I've really regretted that i took this huge step into this side of the world . Living in the environment for a period of time already , its really hard to get out now . Trying my very best to do so . This is a saying; Its take 7days to get influence & 7years to get back to my own self bt as for me i think its double of all this shyt . I've used to always put friends & sisters first even before my family . Thinking that they are the ones that are the most important ones , i've never thought negative about sisters/friends . After everything that has happened , I dont have trust in friendships/sisterships anymore . Thinking back , i stepped into this side of the world because of them influencing me . I started all the nonsence ever since i started being with those friends who are bad influence . Getting involved in conflicts and problem and ended up getting inot a fight . I've been defying teachers and my family just to be with this group of people . Staying out late despite knowing that i have to be home bt i insisted in staying just to stay & spent more time with this group of friends . After everything that has happened recently , i've really got to do something to myself and treasure family more . At this moment , i dont think that friends/sisters are worth my trust . I'll never know what will happen next , i can be betrayed anytime , i might get into trouble anytime cause of them . I dont care if i dont have anymore friends or getting into conflict with more people , as long as i have my family behind me i'm the happiest girl in this world . I wont be affected by whatever that is around me anymore . I truly think that , my friends or sisters has done at least something for me . And yes , they didnt do anything for me to achieve a better future bt they dug a deeper grave for me . To me , No friends or sisters will be with me forever , only family . The one that took care of me since young , the one that walked through all my difficulties with me , the one that was there for me when i needed them most , the one that helped me clear whatever i've caused , the one that listened to me when i needed an listening ear and the one that loved me most was my family . Can anything be compared to them ? I wont wanna take another step deeper into grave , i'll slowly step out . I'll do whatever it takes to be someone that is greater than who i am now . I still have a long way of happiness & bright future awaiting for me far ahead . Alrights , thanks my dear friends & sisters for being there for me in the pasts . Whatever that has happened before shall be bygones . I really thank you guys for the memories you guys engraved in my heart , mind & soul and i know just saying thankyou isnt enough . & those that are planning to look for trouble , i guess i wont be be affected & i dont think i'll even bother looking at you , so just save trouble C:


@szehuihui