





I (L) Electro ! I (L) Electro ! I (L) Electro ! I (L) Electro ! I (L) Electro ! I (L) Electro !
Alrightz , wokeup bathe & prepared for school . Bussed to school & was late for school . Took attendance with the thumbprint thing then went up to the Hall , sat outside hall then went back to class for Chinese lesson . Slacky then heade to loft for health checkup , took alot of peeks (: Afterthat , went for recess then English lesson . After English , Art boring lesson ! Science lesson , slept ! Then Maths lesson , slept too ! After Maths , was released . Went to meet Yanzhi & Vanessa , went to canteen slack awhile then went opposite awhile then headed to bubble tea shop. Slackslack , waited for OJiao & his friends then we cabbed to school sent carmel back then cabbed to TampinesInterchange to take money from Lirong . Take already , went eat @ CC . Headed to TM to buy cake then slacked under voideck then they cabbed me home . Reached home , bathe & eat & sleep ! (:


@szehuihui