Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It comes naturally;


How i every wished , i've never fell in love before . I'm clueless of what you're up to and whats gonna happen the next minute . I really dont understand , why is love like this . I'm lost , Everything's here but it all seemed like its gone with the wind . I've been holding onto them for quite awhile , i'm tired and now that i no longer have the capability and energy to keep holding onto them , i'll be watching them drift back to where ever they belong . What's mine will be mine ; whats not mine will be gone sooner or later. Does everything lasts forever ? I was likely the one that walked into your life and added colours to them and left without you knowing . I can't hold back any longer , i've really got to move on . I'll pick myself up from where ever i fell at , all i need is time . Happiness is waiting for me far ahead of this long lonely road . What you did was a great affection to my life , thankyou so much .

Ohoh , hey peeps! Well, woke up bathe & blew my hair . Cabbed to school , reached school at 930am . Went to canteen then had English lesson @ the library so much fun ! C: Then went to Art lesson , was called down by DM to general office , sat right under the aircon was freezing . I wasnt allowed to go back to class , mummy came down to school to talk to DM about my skirt , darn ! Then went back to class , had maths for 40minutes then went to the canteen to meet Carmel then something super funny happened ! Then had lunch then went to PE room , put our bags & had colourguards . So fun , super hyper during flagwork ! Laughs , afterthat training , cabbed to bedok interchange , bought bubble tea then went to eat at hawker center. Hurried went off & i forgot my stud on my plate ! ): Then went to buy bubble tea again , Siyuan wanted to buy from MacCafe so we bought then slacked outside macs till about 8plus then bussed home . Reached home , bathe & printed some stuffs for school tmr ! Gotta go to bed naoz , bye peeps !