Well, woke up bathe & blew my hair. Bussed to Bedok Interchange, went one big round. Then stopped, went to phone booth to meet Siyuan.Bitch had breakfast @ MacDonald's ! <: Then went to cheers to buy 1.5 then cabbed to school bus stop to meet Yanzhi, Weijian & Adrain. Went in school, fall in & we did alot of practicing. Teached the juniors, Make me damn angry uh ! Ended early today <: After that, bussed to Interchange to have dinner. Slackslack awhile buy bubble tea, went to meet Lerwei also. Then they waited for my bus to come the they went off <: Bussed home, reached home. Bathe & watched teevee till i fell asleep <:
Tags Replies !
Kriscillia: Hello, just a passerby. May i know where you bought the straws? Thanks! (:
Laughs, i bought the straws @ TampinesMart. <:
Passerby.: I am like askng you whr you bought the straws ? -.- whr you buy ?
Laugs, oh ! <: yeahs, TampinesMart ! <:
Thida: hehe .
T H I D A S E A H L A I Y I N G ! Imissyou manszxc ! <: luvv yoooo !
pb: Delete me :( Walao. It's that Michelle who make me so pissed. Sorry Juey :( I didnt mean to make you delete what I said.
Huh ? You're? <:
Passer-by!!!!!: Hi! Passed by and Tagged! Btw, You know where to buy FBTs???
Hey, laughs ! Giant has also <:
psbbb: tagx...euu very pretty..stay chio..
Oh, laughs ! Thanks.
Brandon: Hey, relink ty :)
Alrights, ! <:
Ateeqqaa: Sayang ! TAGG. My blog updated wit the picts tt you asked me t post :D
Alrights, thanks sayang ! <:


@szehuihui