Happy New Year, my dears !
okeyokey, I shall start from yesterday ! <: Went over to Sentosa for countdown, slickslack & drank. Super high ttm man ! , was messaging H when i was high-ing. Laughs. Then felt super bored so decided to head over to church. Went over, celebrated New Year & we head Prayer session. Prayed for hours all the way up to 6am. I could hear my bed calling me, seriously felt like dying & i was starving. So around 6plus, Jovina's parents sent us home. Reached home, bathe & cooked instant noodles to eat. & slept around 8am. Slept all the way till around 4pm, woke up bathe & eat. Watched teevee, chatting with H on MSN naoszxc ! <:
Tags Replies
Jesse: Tagged O_O. happy now =D
Yeh ! V happy, laughs ! <:
Vanessa.: Hello deardear , tagged ! (:
Hey, deardear ! <:
passerby: hey juey. er, we were kind of close once in p3,p4. Dont think you remember me, I'm nobody important. Hahas. Tagg.
Laughs, Mind saying your name? <:
♥,HAZEL: Hai jie ^^ , jie you went to e-hub yesterday? ;o LOL , i went there too <: lol , why didn't saw you >< ?
HIHI, nahh. I didnt go Ehub but i sent my friend to ehub by cab. & i went off.
zannlkh: hahaha. aw man. okay nvm then i shall try looking at bugis again!! :)
Laughs ! <: I think bugis can find clothes like this bt not the same ones
Hans: Tagg :D
HEY! Thanks
JOY: remember me?
Er... which joy?
AmandaLim: Happy 2010 mei[: i'm the first to wish u! Must be happy this 2010[: LOVE LOVE!
Laughs ! <: Happy new year ! I'M TOUCHED !
Reader.: You kiss with Thida?
Yeh, i kissed thida !
HaHaHa: happy new year !!!!! luvzxczxc ehu
Happy New Year to you too ! You're?
Passer[:: Happy new year! Stay happy and may your new year resolution come true(:
Happy New Year to you too ! <: laughs, mind leaving down your name?
weechuan: Tagged Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year to you too ! <:
♥,Francessca: Juey So Cute!Hahas,Happy New Yearrr! <:
uh? Laughs, okeyokey ! Happy New Year to you too ! Anyways, which Francessca are you?


@szehuihui